World Concern-A Division of CRISTA Ministries
World Concern’s worldwide workforce consists of thousands of employees, volunteers, international partners and donors who work together to help communities become self-sustaining.
TYPE OF PROGRAMS
- Livelihoods, Community Development — Agriculture, fisheries, animal husbandry, capacity building of local organizations, housing, education and training, water and sanitation. 2.
- Economic Development — Microcredit, business development services, Financial Service Associations, Micro loans, and Savings Groups. 3.
- Disaster Response — emergency services, Internally Displaced People/refugee camps, rehabilitation, and disaster risk reduction. 4.
- Child Protection — prevention of trafficking, and rehabilitation. 5.
- Non-Clinical Health — malaria prevention, deworming/vitamins, people with disabilities, clinics, maternal/child health, HIV/AIDS prevention, awareness & palliative care, and medical supplies.
Primary Countries Served: Africa –Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, Chad Asia – Bangladesh, Laos, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Vietnam Haiti