Neighbor To Nation (NTN) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that represents Americaâ€™s finest charities in charitable giving opportunities.NTN builds and nurtures relationships between donors and volunteers through a broad spectrum of human service, medical research and faith-based charities, by means of employee involvement campaigns.
About Workplace Giving
Workplace giving provides millions of Americans with a reliable and efficient way to support the causes in which they believe. Members of Neighbor To Nation participate in a variety of state, county, and municipal government campaigns, as well as private sector workplace giving campaigns.
NTN serves its members and donors by carefully vetting charities for financial accountability, excellence in program services, and responsible governance. The result is a group of charities to which donors can give with confidence and charities are proud to belong. NTN provides high-quality application, fiscal, and marketing services to its members participating in state, local, and corporate campaigns.
Our Board of Directors
- Chair | Marshal Gimpel, Retired - Federal Aviation Administration
- Secretary | Sanaz Eftekhari, Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- Treasurer | Yolanda Miller, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Director | Tim Thomas, Arizona Food Marketing Alliance
- Director | Corey Odden, Voice of the Martyrs
- Director | James Loscheider, Samaritanâ€™s Purse
Neighbor To Nation is committed to transparency and accountability, both in our financial transactions and in our program services. Our most recent IRS Form 990s and Annual Reports are available for your review.